Howard S. Gitlow, University of Miami
David M. Levine, Baruch College, City University of New York
Edward A. Popovich
Publisher: Financial Times – Prentice Hall
Format: Paper; 688 pp
Status: In stock
- Foundations of Six Sigma Management
- Six Sigma Roles, Responsibilities and terminology
- Macro Model of Six Sigma Management (Dashboards)
- Define Phase
- Measure Phase
- Analyze Phase
- Design Phase
- Verify/Validate Phase
- Basics of Statistical Studies
- Design of Experiments
- Multiple Regression
- Additional Tools and Methods
- Discrete Event Simulation Models
- Articulating the Voice of the Stakeholder
- Enhancing Creativity to Develop Alternative Designs
- Professional Interpersonal Behavior Skills, Team Behavior Skills, and Six Sigma Management
- Six Sigma DMADV Case Studies
- DFSS Champion Certification at the University of Miami
Appendix A Summation Notation
Appendix B Statistical Tables
Appendix C Documentation of Data Files
- Contains coverage of the foundations of management necessary for professional Six Sigma management.
- Presents a thorough and detailed anatomy of the Design for Six Sigma improvement model.
- Integrates coverage of the Design for Six Sigma management with detailed coverage of those statistical methods that are appropriate for Green Belt and Champion certification.
- Includes chapter ending appendixes that provide step-by-step instructions for using Minitab and JMP for the statistical methods covered in every chapter.
- Includes a detailed case study in Design for Six Sigma management.
- Includes information on Champion and green belt certification exams along with sample test questions.